Thursday, August 4, 2011

Northridge academy high school[:

i met Myles Anthony Cunanan in 9th grade. i had him in my P.E. class. he was in my health and life skills class. i liked him when i first saw his face. i miss him so much.
I met him when i was in 10th or 11th grade. he liked me. i liked him too. he disappointed me at times. i thought i would never ever forgive him but i did. i always forgive people. however, i forgive but i don't forget. he was my first ever boyfriend. my first love too. i have to say that honestly i made a mistake making him my first ever boyfriend. Him and I didn't even date. we just saw each other at school. that was it. i loved him. he loved me. however, i thought it was a bad choice i've made having him as my first ever boyfriend. i'm sorry but it's the truth. i'll always be thankful that he gave me a chance. he liked, loved, cared, for me.
i'm glad that i met them in high school. i don't think i'll ever go back to liking, loving Aldrich Concepcion. For Myles Anthony Cunanan i don't know but my feelings for him just won't go away

No comments:

Post a Comment