Saturday, July 30, 2011

text and internet on cellphone

i don't understand why some people could have texting, internet, or both on their cellphones and i can't. for me, it is not fair. all i could do on my cellphone is call, record songs, take pictures, and play games. i feel that it is so unfair. i don't even ask for a lot of things. i don't ask anyone to buy me a car or home. this is probably the most expensive thing i asked for ever. i don't ask to buy all of my favorite foods. or to cook all of the foods i like to eat. to me it is just not fair. i know the cell phone bill is going to cost a lot more than the actual amount. when i make money i'll pay for my own cell phone bill. i guess i do want texting and internet. i say that because i always bring it up. another, i used to have texting and internet on my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment