Saturday, July 23, 2011

“Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.” - Drake
People make far to many promises that they have no intentions of keeping. Keep your promises to yourself until you are really ready to back them up

Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

“Even though we let it go, it’s better that you know I still got it for ya.” - Drake (Still Got It Lyrics)

“Would’ve came back for you, I just needed time to do what I had to do; caught in the life. I can’t let it go, whether that’s right, I will never know…” - Drake (Aston Martin Music Lyrics)

“It’s feeling like the second chance and it’s the first impression.” - Drake (Fall For Your Type Lyrics)

“You a star in my eyes.” - Drake

“Life’s story is as quick as the wink of an eye. Love’s story is merely hello and goodbye until we meet again.” - Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment